If you haven't yet heard of an LED light panel, prepare to be intrigued. These customizable panels are used to create eye-catching lighting features for homes, businesses, and more. They are highly energy efficient and available in a wide range of colors so you can transform your LED light panel into a work of art or simply use it to light up a room. These are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy when using an LED light panel for your home or business.
Advantages for Using LED Light Panels
The primary advantage that drives people toward LED light panels is the customizability of these lighting panels. You have infinite options available to you for lighting, which is why they are so popular for use in advertising. These are some of the other advantages you'll want to consider as you explore your LED light panel options:
- An IP67 rating means these panels are useful outdoors and not only made for indoor use as they are highly resistant to wind-driven dust, and water.
- Flexible design options and applications.
- Power cable exits can be inserted on any edge of your LED light panel.
- Works with 12v or 24v.
- Controllable brightness levels allow lights to vary from ultra-bright light that hospitals require to dim lights that are more compatible with cozy, romantic restaurants.
- You'll find LED light panel displays available in all manner of color options.
- They can be used to create a certain ambiance or atmosphere, to generate visual warmth, to draw attention to certain items, or to brighten up dark corners.
- Shatter resistance.
The possible applications for these lights in homes and businesses of every kind are practically limitless. Industries that make use of LED light panels routinely include:
- Retail venues
- Marketing organizations
Because these lights are so highly customizable you can use a small LED light panel as task lighting to brighten a small work area or to brighten an entire room with multiple or larger panels. The opportunities are only as limited as your imagination as far as what you can do with your LED light panel.
Art galleries and museums use them to highlight or accent certain pieces in a display. Supermarkets use them so that there are no dark corners where potential shoplifters can hide, and hospitals use them to create bright focused light in surgical and treatment areas. The opportunities to put an LED light panel to use in your home or business are limitless. These are just a few quick examples.